Carrington Homes prides itself on hiring talented individuals interested in growing their professional careers and who share our common goal to work together to provide quality homes with exceptional value to our customers.
- Assistant Warranty Manager - Residential
Assistant Warranty Manager - Residential
The Master Craftsman Warranty experience begins with professionals who are committed to excellence in warranty and service. Employees of Master Craftsman Warranty take pride in providing excellent warranty service for every home built by our building partners.
Master Craftsman Warranty is the exclusive warranty provider to; Carrington Homes, Central Okanagan, BC and is seeking a professional, experienced Assistant Warranty Manager with exceptional customer service skills.
Reporting to the Warranty Manager, the Assistant Warranty Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of all warranty related activities in Central Okanagan.
- Attend client’s homes to accurately investigate and assess warranty submissions (individual/3 month/12 month requests) from customers who have taken possession of their home.
- Work with our trade partners and Coordinators to ensure all outstanding deficiencies are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete minor repairs including but not limited to, drywall crack and nail pop repairs, painting small areas, door adjustments interior and exterior, diagnose and repair floor noise due to movement, install of baseboard and casings; required to provide own hand tools.
- Weekly reporting on all files requiring further investigation to reduce potential delays in completion of warranty work.
- Document all deficiencies using digital warranty platform, including before and after photos of repairs and thorough documentation of issues.
- Follow-up on outstanding warranty items with Coordinator to minimize delays.
- Attend all warranty appointments with Insurance provider when required.
- Build positive relationships with site personal and trade partners.
- Onboard new Warranty Technicians and Coordinators in the Okanagan region when required.
- Follow up with the Warranty Manager on the performance of trades in relation to warranty appointments and work quality.
#1 Qualification we are looking for: combination of experience with exceptional customer relations and a dedicated team player.
- 5+ years of progressive experience related to residential construction.
- Post-secondary education and/or Journeyperson/Red Seal ticket in carpentry an asset but not required.
- Knowledge of building code and safety code requirements is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of BC Housing Guide policies is an asset.
- Experience as a Warranty Technician for new home construction or experience in a related role an asset.
- Ability to work in a paperless environment utilizing multiple online programs and apps.
- Knowledge and ability to install, maintain and train homeowners on smart home technologies.
- General repair skills in carpentry, painting, tiling, flooring, etc.
- Driven to fulfill commitments in a timely manner with the highest of quality.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a dedicated team player.
- Successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed, proactive individual.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure and time constraints with the ability to multi-task while working independently.
- Excellent verbal, writing and professional communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license (Class 5) and clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to work on-call rotation schedule.
This full-time position is located in Kelowna and the Central Okanagan region of British Columbia. Master Craftsman Warranty provides a competitive compensation, benefits and RRSP package.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Assistant Warranty Manager - BC”: firstname.lastname@example.org