Evans F at 1083 Collinson Court
SQ FT 2339
Now: $1,224,900 $1,249,800
Includes Home and Lot
Garage Type Double Attached
- This beautiful walk-up style home is nestled in the community of Trailhead in the Ponds in Kelowna’s Upper Mission. Enjoy peek-a-boo views of Lake Okanagan and beautiful mountain views in the comfort of your new home.
- This home is a farmhouse lovers dream! The white board and batten exterior combined with pops of corrugated metal and black accents really make a statement against the natural landscape.
- Two car garage with a large oversized mudroom, bringing storage and convenience to the forefront of this design.
- As soon as you walk in you are greeted with an open staircase that features a classic black metal railing that brings the farmhouse style in throughout the home.
- Continuing on the entry level you will find two bedrooms, a large full bath and a huge recreation room with space for a large sectional sofa perfect for binging your new favourite tv show. The Rec Room also features a wet bar rough in.
- The large great room has high vaulted ceilings, a wall of windows that light up the whole space, custom cabinet storage with a contrasted wall moulding detail, and a 60” Electric fireplace that is framed with open shelves. This living space opens up to the large front deck.
- The front deck is perfect for long summer nights as it has a large covered area and an extended sun deck for extra seating.
- Stunning L-shaped kitchen that includes a large island with waterfall edge, stainless steel appliances with a built in microwave and a black silgranit sink that looks out into your backyard.
- This kitchen was designed to complement the industrial farmhouse elements throughout the home by adding timeless black and white cabinets and a feature quartz countertop on the island while warming up the whole space with warm wood vinyl flooring.
- On the upper level you will also find a large secondary bedroom with a full main bath, huge linen closet and a spacious laundry room with lots of natural light and plenty of folding space.
- The spacious primary suite has a dark custom feature wall complete with a board and batten molding detail, oversized pendant lights and a door that leads you out onto your deck.
- The primary ensuite includes a large vanity with two sinks with a transom window above for lots of light, a private water closet, large walk-in shower with a separate hand wand perfect for cleaning, and a spacious his and hers walk-in closet.
- The interior style of this home pulls from both the classic farmhouse look of warm wood floors with white accents combined with the industrial trend of adding metal details throughout the space to make everything pop. Even though this home can have an edgy feel, it is still neutral enough that you are able to add your personal touches to make unique to you.
You can book your own private showhome tour below.